So yeah, this time I really like Microsoft’s Xbox presentation,
and here’s why:
Big titles that took my attention were:
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps – High expectations from this one as the first was just amazing
- Fallout76 – defiantly not an exclusive but still my favorite game of all time, can’t wait.
- Crackdown 3 – After playing it during Gamescom 2017, I kinda lost my hype for this one, but still it’s one of MS’s big titles to be released.
- Metro exodus – Feb 22, we now have a date, and it’s almost out in 6 months – this is one of my most favorite titles, prob. number 1-2 on my list from this show.
- Forza horizon 4 – October 2! And it’s another episode in the horizon game series, it looks just amazing, can’t wait to get my hands on it!
- The Division 2 – After finishing the first can’t really say I was waiting for this one (They still owe me a plotline for the first game) but seeing the scripted Demo on E3 and the graphics, I have to say I was surprised.
- Outer wilds – A game that was shown during the Indie section of the show, looks like my type of game, currently researching for more info about it.
- Shadow of the tomb raider – wow, just wow, another must play like the rest of the rebooted tomb raider games!
- Tunic – Didn’t even knew this one before the show but it looks like a reskinned Zelda with tons of more action! I’m keeping my eyes on this one.
- Dying light 2 – Hey I only played the first one for around 30 minutes but it seems like I’ll give this title more attention as the mechanics look like they have really been improved, which was an issue for me on the first game.
- Just cause 4 – Action, action, action – didn’t see much else new in the trailer, coming out on December 22!
- Gears 5 – Looks great, defiantly on my list, still need to get through part 4 before getting into this one.
- Cyberpunk – The big title here guys, CD Projekt RED is going to blow things up again, was worth staying awake seeing E3 just to get blown away by this one, go see the trailer if you haven’t.